Sunday, November 6, 2011

Someone Suggested....

I was in my Sunday School class today (connection group as our church calls it) and during our potluck lunch and friend suggested that I start a blog that posts what I cook.  She was probably just kidding but I decided I would start this blog and give it a try.  I have crazy ideas sometimes, like business I'd like to start but have no money for, and it would be nice to put them out there - you know, just to get them OUT of my head.  Also I have enjoyed cooking lately.  I really love to cook and not just regular same ol same ol.  So maybe I will post some of the things I cook and see what you think.

Today I brought brussel sprouts to our pot luck.  I knew most would not even try them but I pushed them as much as I could.  I love veggies but only if they are smoothered in really fattening stuff like cream and cheese.  I figured - what the heck! At least we are eating our veggies right?

So here is my first little blog.  I have no idea what I am doing but it's a start.  I will start posting pics to make it more interesting.

TTYL
De Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment